domenica 7 luglio 2013

Consciousness


As I removed your helmet, I saw your beauty
As I removed your armour, I saw your soul

It's the music of cello, I can still hear it into my ears
I can still feel it into my brain
It hurts
It still hurts

Everytime I look into those cold silver eyes, I can see your innocence
Everytime I look at your sharp smile, I can see your guilt 

I taste your tears, I taste the heat of your skin
I can't tell love from desire
Quivering in pain
Melting in pleasure

Since you laid your eyes on mine, I feel fire burning my sense
Since you smiled at me, I feel flames entwining my will

That's a ruthless temptation, but this time I won't escape
I should not, and I still can't help
I've lost my mind
You got my soul

When I listen to your heartbeat, any other sound is miles away
When I hold you into my arms, anything else is too far away

That's the awareness of the unexpected, what I'm realizing
Wishing to share your pain
Love you deeply
Hold you strong